Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby Names

Hey everyone!
One week from today and we get to hear the heartbeat!!! So exciting! I honestly can't wait until we find out the sex (yes we are finding out early). I am convienced that it is going to be a boy. I really have no basis behind it, just the fact that we only have a boys named 100% fully picked out and I have an odd craving for bacon, which is what my mother had when she was pregnant with one of my younger brothers. We have decided on Malakai James. That is the only name that we could both decide on. If for some random reason it is a girl I cannot decided between: Isabella, Hannah, and Kennedy. All with the middle name of Louise. Eric really loves the name Trinity Louise. We still have a long time to decide, but it's just one of those things that you think of. So roughly 9 more weeks and we will know if it is a boy or a girl. I really do want it to be a boy, why, I don't know.
Anyway, time to go to bed!!
Have a goodnight everyone!

No comments: