Monday, April 28, 2008

Pain

Hey everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. For the most part I did.
Friday I started developing a severe pain in the back of my neck, it is kind of right where my head and neck meet. After I got out of work, I laid down and took a nap. This sounded like a wonderful idea at the time. When I woke up, I was in so much pain I started throwing up. I took some ibephrophen and that helped a little bit, but the pain was still there. I really took it easy for the rest of the night because I did not want it to get worse.
We decided to go to bed, which once again, sounded like an awesome idea. Instead, everytime I laid down I would throw up. Needless to say I was up until 3 in the morning trying to fight this. Finally I broke down and called the emergency phone number for my doctor. The lady said to take some Alieve (It's all I had in the house) and if it didn't get better then go to the emergency room. Well, after I took the Alieve, I fell asleep sitting up.
The next morning the pain was still there, but not near as bad. So I just thought that it was fixing itself. All day Saturday, it was sore, but absolutely nothing like Friday.
Sunday, the pain was back. I didn't go to the hospital because I had my graduation and I really didn't want to miss that. So I took some Alieve and pulled through. Eric and I decided that at that point I needed to call the doctor on Monday because it obviously wasn't going to get better.
Well here we are on Monday, I called the doctor and I have to go in in about 1/2 an hour. I pray that it is something simple and something that won't affect and hasn't affected the baby at all. So after I get out I will update on here.
Have a great day!

No comments: