Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Almost there!

Well, my doctors appointment went well yesterday. My weight has stayed the same for the past three weeks. The doctor didn't seem to be very concerned with it. I am, however, only dilated to a 1. Which I realize that it could change at any moment, but I was hoping to hear like 3 or 4. The doctor did say that if I didn't have the baby by next Monday, then we would make a plan to induce labor. Speaking of which, I really wouldn't do anything to make the baby come earlier than intended. I was just trying to add a little fun to the blog and hear about the crazy things that people think will help their baby come sooner.
Anyway, we have all our bags packed and are ready to go. So we are praying it will happen at any time. Eric is also planning on taking the laptop to the hospital, so he will be able to post pictures.
Have a great day and God Bless!

No comments: