Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Zero...Zip...Nada...

That would be exactly how much Malakai gained! No that isn't a good thing. This is just very frustrating. I feel like the doctors are looking at me thinking that I'm not feeding my child. I now have to document EVERY time he eats and what he eats. If he has it in a bottle, I have to write down how much he had. I also have to write down when he poops. I feel horrible because he isn't gaining weight, but at the same time, what can I do? I also feel like the doctors want me to go to formula, so then we know exactly how much he is eating. That really isn't what I want to do. I really don't know what the next step is. Anyway, other than that, he is doing great and looking great.

Aunt Gale...I have the best picture for you. Unfortunately, I have to get it from Jodi and then scan it. But I will post it on here. I know, I'm holding you in suspense, but trust me it will be worth it!!

Well, the little man just woke up. I have to go change him. Have a great day and God Bless!

No comments: