Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bath Time!

Malakai has actually started to enjoy getting a bath. Up until now, I literally dreaded giving that child a bath. He would scream and scream....oh the memories are horrible!
The other day, for the first time, he did not cry. He actually was kicking and laughing. The joy of it was awesome. I just sat back and let him kick around for a little bit. Bath time is only getting better. Now he has to master the skill of not peeing in the bath water!
Time has really flown! I can't believe that I have been off of work for 2 weeks already! I am absolutely enjoying the time that Malakai and I are able to spend together. He has started becoming more attached to me. Yesterday we went to a friend's house for lunch. I had to be in his sight, otherwise he would cry. The minute I would walk back into the room, he would be fine! What is he going to do when I have to go back to work?
Well, time to wake the little stinker up and give him breakfast!
Have a great day and God Bless!

No comments: