Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting back at it!

I really do miss blogging!! I love being able to keep all of our friends and family up to date of what we've been doing.
It has been interesting to sit back and see what God has been doing in our lives the past few months.

Sometimes I feel like we went from a tiny little train track with just one big circle to a much more intricate one with many different turns and loops, hills and bridges. In essence we went from the top picture (Malakai at Christmas!) to the bottom one (what happens when I leave Malakai and Daddy alone for too long!)
We may also have a little bit of our final picture in between.I'm really excited to get back into blogging and to keeping everyone up to date on our crazy life!!

(Please bare with me as I am trying to figure out how to update some of the design...it seems my brain has totally forgotten how to do that!)

No comments: