Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 4

Day 4
Malakai is just so much fun! His appetite is better, it really must have been a one day thing. Thank God! I think I'm starting to get used to his eyes being different. I was worried that I wouldn't like them or he would just look weird. It is so true that a Mother just loves! I think being able to see his eyes is the best thing, they are just SO beautiful!


I thank God all the time that Malakai is such a fun son! He is always smiling and laughing. I can't get over how different this week has been compared to what I thought it was. I've said, probably a hundred times, that I thought we were going to be sitting around. We have just had so much fun this week. Wednesday was more like a bonus day to hang out with him, than a day I missed work to take care of a sick child!


I figured everyone was probably wondering where Eric was!! He usually stays on one end of the camera! Here is a goofy picture of those two!





This is the first picture that I can remember where Malakai had red-eye! I don't know if it is because his eyes are open more or if it is just a fluke. I would like to think that it isn't a fluke!! Everyday I can see an improvement in the healing. His bruising isn't bad at all and keeps getting better. The swelling is virtually non existent!


I would like to thank all those who prayed for us during this journey. God has really carried us through and made it so much better than I feared. He has been so good to us and we give Him all the glory!

No comments: