Monday, May 19, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

Today we had another doctor's appointment. I really think they are starting to get to know me! It was just a standard appointment, except this time we got to schedule an ultrasound!!! The big day is June 12 at 2:45! I really can't believe that it is that close already, it seems like yesterday we found out that we were going to have this little one. Unfortunately, I won't be able to put the sex on here for awhile after that, but Eric and I will know.
We found out today that my blood work came back perfectly normal, which is good. I still have that stupid ultrasound on Thursday. I really wouldn't mind it, but I can't have breakfast before I go and I'm not sure how that will end up. My body is really liking the routines that are set in place and not eating for 8 hours is not part of it, but it has to be done! My doctor said that if the stones were bad enough they would be doing surgery while I am pregnant :( which is really not going to be fun. Otherwise, if they are not bad, which I don't know what defines bad and not bad, then I will have to watch what I eat (really not what I had imagined for my first pregnancy) and after the baby comes then I will have surgery.
Well that is really all for now!
Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Grandma Barbie said...

Grandpa and I are home again safe and sound. We had a great trip and saw lots of interesting sights along the way. It was very interesting catching up with your news. I am praying that your gall bladder has settled down now and you will be fine again. No more greasy foods now!!!

Love you lots, Grandma Barbie