Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day!

Well, yesterday was my technical first mother's day. It's really weird because I know I'm pregnant, but you can't tell. Eric was a sweetheart though. He made a card from the baby to me. It was so sweet. Other than that we just had dinner with Eric's family and then came home and watched a freaky movie. I'm sure next year will be better and more entertaining!! Next week Monday we have another doctor's appointment. Unfortunately it isn't the one where we find out if it is a boy or a girl...but that is the next one...hopefully! We have also decided that we are going to have a party to tell everyone the sex. So nobody but Eric and I are going to know...not even our parents so don't try to get it out of them. We are only inviting our immediate family, which actually ends up being about 35 people! After we tell our family, then and only then, are we going to tell other people. Which does mean I will post it on here!!! I can't wait, I really just want to know if it is a boy or a girl!! We are still praying for a boy. Anyway, that's all for now!
Have a great night everyone!

No comments: