Thursday, June 12, 2008

He/She

So...
Thought for sure we would know...
The sticken thing had its legs crossed!!!!!
They are 85% sure on one sex, but who can go by that?
Other than that, the ultrasound went okay. I ended up drinking roughly 40 ounces of water (a huge miscalculation on my part) and having to wait in the office an extra 15 minutes! I was pretty positive I was going to pee my pants. Once we got in there, it was great. It is amazing being able to see your baby. I really didn't know what to think at first, it was amazing. I have a few of the ultrasound pictures loaded!
If you look closely at the nose, it looks a lot like the little nose that Eric had when he was a baby.
This one is of its spine.Alright, so that is all we got! I really wish we knew for sure if it was a girl or a boy, but I guess we'll have to pray that we can schedule another ultrasound!! Otherwise, I will have to settle for green and yellow (blah!). We did see that it has all of it's limbs, so there is a positive!!
Have a great night!

No comments: