Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Big Day!!

Alright!! Tomorrow is the big day. I really pray that we will be able to tell if the baby is a boy or a girl. I am really excited just to see the baby though, I really think it will make things feel really real. I will post undisclosing pictures of the ultrasound tomorrow, I'm assuming we will get some pics right away, if we don't then I will post them when I get them. Don't worry, I will drink my 25 gallons of water in an hour so we can get really good pictures!!
Well that is all for now, have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear what your having! When do we all get to find out again??? I know you said after your family finds out.... when's that?? I can't wait :-)

Sorry I haven't been able to get a hold of you lately.. I am sooo busy with school and work. I think it's been 2 weeks since i've been on facebook!!!! ahh! Can I say ONE more time that I am SICK of school!?!? lol.

We gotta grab lunch soon. What's your schedule lookin like in the next few weeks for a wed. or fri at noon??