Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Past Couple Days

Wow, so many emotions have happened in the past couple days. I have decided that I am not going to go to cosmotology school this fall. Although this is something that I have wanted to do for many years, I really feel that God is telling me it isn't the right time. I had an extremely bad anxiety attack on Tuesday and Wednesday, the more I hashed things out and the more I talked about not going, the better I felt. When I would talk about going and the "plan" that we had, my anxiety would strengthen. Since I made the final decision, I slept like a baby last night and I feel great today.

Now, I have to tell some truth. We still don't have a named picked out if the baby is a girl. Everytime I think a name is great, the next day I don't like it. There just isn't a name that pops out. So any ideas would be wonderful. Please don't get offended if we don't decide on a name you like, but please throw some ideas out there. We need all the help we can get with this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn and Eric, As far as girl names go, there were 2 pretty little blonde girls that lived a couple doors down from us named Jade and Raquel. Now these names would probably not have appealed to me when I was looking at names for my kids but when you know the little girls I thought they were really cool names! Very simple, distinctive, pretty names. So, I know it's really hard to come up with a name so I thought I would just tell you about these 2. When Brian was born I really liked the name Ryan but everybody was naming their sons Ryan so we chose Brian. Anyway, good luck, I'm sure you will come up with a very pretty name in the event that it is a girl.

Anonymous said...

Ok here are a few more for you to consider:

Claire,

Quinn,

Sierra,

Riley.

Let me know if any of these sound like possibles.