Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One Month!!

Oh My!!! Only one more month from today!!! Can you believe it? It really doesn't seem like it is possible. I will have to share what has been in me. I can't help but wonder what the baby is going to look like. Who's features will it have, will it be a girl or boy, will it be big or little, will it have all 10 fingers and 10 toes, will it have a full head of hair, will I be in labor forever or will the baby just come flying out....oh so many questions!! None of which can be answered until it happens. My biggest fear is that my water will break and I will be working or just out in a group of people. I can only imagine someone thinking I peed my pants. How embarrassing!!

Everyday at work is starting to get longer! I am getting more tired as things progress. I know it is to be expected and most people, being able to see that I'm pregnant, are understanding. Although, I still have some people that make me run. I really want to look at them and say "Can you not see I am carrying an extra 15 pounds? Can't you ask for everything in one trip?" But I don't. I just smile and keep my mouth shut!

Anyway, I know I need to post some belly pics, but Eric and I keep forgetting to take pics. You really wouldn't believe how big I have gotten, so I will do my best to post some soon!!

God Bless and have a great day!!!

No comments: