Wednesday, October 8, 2008

3 Weeks----ish

Well, roughly 3 weeks to go. I went to my doc appointment on Monday and I'm not dilated at all. I have another appointment on Monday and we'll see what happens then. Friday I had my first baby shower. Eric and I really have such great friends. Jamie, who was throwing me the shower, re-did a glidder rocker for me. It is so sticken cute and it works great with the baby's room. We got tons of diapers, which is a wonderful blessing. They just showered us with their love and support. Oh it was so much fun.

I have another shower this weekend. I am really excited for this one as well. It is with people from work, some customers, and some people from my mom's side of the family. Kelli, Kathy (my step-grandma), and Betty Z. are all working together to pull it off. Once again, what wonderful people. Oh I really can't wait. I will post on how it goes.

We still have a few things to do around the house before the baby gets here. But the room is ready and Eric has been working diligently to get things done. It is really weird to think that in a few weeks, my life is really going to change. No matter what I plan on or how I want things to go, I know that in the end, God is in control. I pray that I will have the strength and ability to have a natural birth, but I'm not against needing some help.

Well, I know I have promised prego belly pics. Tomorrow I will have Eric take some pics and then I will post them. You really won't believe how big I've gotten.

God Bless and Have a great day!

No comments: