Saturday, October 11, 2008

Room and Sunset

This is the baby's room, well most of it. On the wall not showing we have a small white dresser. The glider is the one that Jamie re-did for me.


Last night Eric and I went to the beach to watch the sunset. What a wonderful night!! Honestly, we were talking on the way there and neither of us had ever been to the beach at sunset before. Isn't that pretty sad for living in Holland our whole lives? Well if you continue scrolling down, you will run into a picture that I'm sure many have been waiting for...



....well here it is. My big ol' prego belly. Can you believe there is only like 2 Saturdays left? Well, the baby could come sooner and it is just crazy to think.
Isn't the sunset beautiful in this picture?
Monday I have another appointment. I pray that everything goes well. My feet have started to swell really bad at night, I hope that doesn't mean anything bad, but we will find out.

Have a great weekend and God Bless!!

No comments: