Sunday, November 30, 2008

1st Thanksgiving

Here are pictures from our first Thanksgiving. We had such a great time with all of our family. This first picture is our first nice family picture and is also going on our Christmas cards.


Malakai was just so excited when the guys won Catch Phrase that we just had to get a picture.Malakai and Mommy. He was such a great baby for all of our get togethers.

The proud Grandparents.
Last but not least. This is the picture that I said Aunt Gale would love. This was Malakai's first BIG mess. Jodi laughed so hard while at the same time I was just exhausted and almost started crying. In the end, it was really funny because before he pooped everywhere he peed and hit the wall behind him. This will go in the book for the nastiest picture!

Well, unfortunately my camera was dead for Thanksgiving with my Grandpa. We have to remember to put extra batteries in the diaper bag!
Have a great day and God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, ok. I was expecting a cute close up picture of him with his eyes wide open! I remember when Brian made his first big mess. I was at work and Graham called me on the phone all freaked out wanting to know what to do!He said it was everywhere!! "Just clean him and everything up!" I told him. He managed to handle it. All new parents must be inititated this way I guess!

Love, Aunt Gale