Monday, December 15, 2008

Balding...

Balding is something you would expect when you become a mature age. Well, I guess everyone's definition of a mature age is different. Honestly, I don't know anyone who's definition is not even 2 months old! Little Malakai is starting to go bald. He had dry skin on his head the other day before I gave him a bath. So while he was in the bath I just made sure I rubbed his head a little more to try and get the extra skin off. Well, later that night, I noticed that he lost his hair where I had rubbed longer.
I was really happy that I had a baby with a full head of hair! I guess I could always look at it as, maybe it will grow back RED!!! How exciting!
He is still gaining weight and is now starting to smile more.
Unfortunately, Milo has started to get more jealous. He has started to chew on a lot of random things. One of those things would be our camera cord! So, we have no way to get the pictures from our camera onto the computer and every time I'm out I forget to get a new one. So, when I remember to get a new one, I will post more pictures. Sorry everyone :(
Have a great day and God Bless!

No comments: