Monday, December 15, 2008

More about Hair!!

Ever since the moment I entered into my hospital room after having Malakai, the main question has been... Will he have your red hair?

Jodi has been watching Malakai all weekend because Eric and I were Master and Mistress of Ceremonies in one of our good friend's wedding. Today is the first time I have seen him since Saturday and let me tell you what. We finally have an answer to the question.

I really wish I could post a picture but our stupid dog at our cord, so you'll just have to take my word on it!!

He is going to have red hair!!

Right now it is still a little darker than mine, which is okay. It will be interesting to see if it does get any lighter. Who knows it could end up being more of a strawberry blond instead.

He still has his really big forehead (from my previous post). I'm hoping some will start growing in in the next week or so. Having hair for Christmas would be nice!!

Have a great day and God Bless!

No comments: