Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Joy of Staying Home!

Everyday, I get at least two tickle session with Malakai! He laughs so hard. Today I thought it would be great if I took a video of it and shared it with you. He can really get going. Sometimes you don't even have to touch him and he will start laughing. Usually after we get done laughing our heads off it is nap time for him. I am so glad that I get to stay home and have the joy of seeing him in all of his daily habits. He really is quite the character. Eric and I are so lucky to have such a great little man!
Enjoy the video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!!!! Love, Aunt gale

Grandma Barbie said...

Grampa and I loved watching every second of the video of MALAKAI laughing.Can hardly wait until we get to Holland in May.

Love & Hugs, Grandma Barbie