Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blog Hop...My favorite pictures!

Hi Everyone!
Once again, I am doing the blog hop. These are my favorite pictures, at least the ones that I have on my computer!
This one is from my wedding day. That was the first best day of my life!

This is my Dad at my wedding. He is such an awesome Dad, I wouldn't trade him!
This would be my second best day of my life! Our first family picture couldn't have turned out any better!

Isn't he just a cutie?!?! I am so proud to be his mommy. He is such a great little man!
MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

the brown couch said...

Here from the MckLinky Blog Hop...please come over and visit me.

at browncouchevents.blogspot.com

and at comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

P.S.
Be sure to mark your calendar for The Chaotic Kristy Baby Shower September 27 - October 11...many prizes to be won!